I'm a manager with a technical background. I'm firmly convinced that computer science can improve people's quality of life.
As an Agile Product Owner I'm responsible for the CMS and the Live Blogging platforms used by my company to create world-class digital projects. Alongside the main activity I help other groups within the company to design the best solution that fits the clients' needs and I support them in adopting my platforms as well as new technologies and practices.
During my 15+ years career creating software I learned invaluable lessons about programming, web solutions' architecture, quality, scalability but also communication and client satisfaction, especially in the Sport domain.
My specialties are complex web ecosystems with many integrated services, back office applications and agile project management with a special care to people happiness.
What I do
From 2013 I'm responsible for development of deltatre online platforms: content management system, user management and live blogging. My responsibilities and involvement cover the whole product life cycle:
- Research among market and stakeholders to define business and technical requirements.
- Business planning.
- Take part to the design of the overall architecture.
- Convert features and requirements into implementable stories.
- Engage in pre-sales activities such as marketing collaterals, proposals, live demos and Q&A.
- Collaborate and coordinate the development phase with the technical team.
- Manage the products backlog.
- Provide integration design support, both internally and with third parties.
- Being in charge of feedback, quality and usage KPIs to review products vision and direction.
- My platforms have been selected by big Federations for their new multi million digital projects.
- Reduced costs in building and maintaining a website saving up to 30%.
- Received evaluations over the average for 90% of the categories of the 360-degree feedback.